Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My Birthday Surprise




My sister, Sarah, took me to cosmetology class with her today for my birthday. Little did I know that she had gotten permission from mom and dad to put red highlights in my hair! She also gave me a french manicure.


Earlier in the morning, our whole family had the traditional fruit pizza (sugar cookies, cream cheese stuff, and strawberries) for my birthday breakfast. Then I opened presents and got three Webkinz: the Clydesdale I named Justice, the Golden Retreiver I named Lemon, and the Cocker Spaniel I named Cinnamon.


It's been a great day so far!

2 comments:

animalfriend said...

Red Hilights!
Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your blog is really cool too! Do you know
who I am? The first letter of my first name is E the
last letter is y. The first letter of my last name is G,
and the last is y. Now do know who I am? think hard!
back to the blog it is so coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

Love,----- ------

John and Brenden said...

VERY cute haircut. I try to get that one, but it never quite turns out so cute. A good haircut is like a kitten... if it would just STOP GROWING it could stay cute forever!